Thursday, October 24, 2013

etsy shop update & fall flash sale





(the sunshine of life, by samuel woolard) 


(the witch's bible, by gavin and yvonne frost) 




(les misanthrope, by moliere) 



  I am proud to say I've actually been taking my little shop seriously this past month. I have semi-forgotten about it since spring... possibly even longer than that. I have introduced new products I have been collecting over the past months; antique books, oddities, random assortments of shoes, and gloves. I am actually starting to feel "alright" with parting with items, because my collection is getting quite full! 
  I am also pleased to announce that my shop is having a Fall Flash Sale, starting today until Monday the 28th. Use the coupon code "FALL30" to take an additional 30% any items! Feel free to browse around, and stay tuned for many new items to appear shortly. 

7 comments:

  1. I adore the red dress!

    http://the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the gloves <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty pieces - I just love that coat!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little shop you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful things in the shop right now! I especially love the first red dress and the navy sailor one with the little peter pan collar! Keep up the great work and have a fabulous weekend! :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those books and that navy dress are a dream i wish i could own, great finds :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...