Sunday, November 24, 2013

sponsorship: december


  Hello readers! The month of December is hopping right around the corner, which means there will be more spaces open for sponsors! December is one of the happiest months of the year; including Christmas, the beginning of Winter, and New Year's Eve. I have a large size for $20 (which can include a collaboration* and is at the top of the ad section) and a small size for $10, which both will be purchased through Adproval.
  I am also open for ad swaps on small size ads (with blogs along the same content and size as my own), and ideas of collaboration. I do ad swaps on a month-by-month basis, so make sure to re-apply! More information on sponsorship here. I would always prefer to do swaps, I love meeting new bloggers/small businesses and seeing my favorite blogs/shops posted on my site.
*collaborations for the Large Ad Size can include (but not limited to) a giveaway, a review and/or feature of a product/service, or other ideas that can be consulted.  For an actual "sponsored" post, please contact me for payment details and more information. 

Some numbers:
  • Over 1,000 followers on gfc, bloglovin' (1 & 2), and other subscribers.
  • Over 2,600 followers on social media websites: including instagramfacebooktumblr and twitter
  • Post 3-5 days a week.
  • Over 10,000 page views last month. 
  • Largely viewed from United States, Russia, and United Kingdom. 
  • A growing, hometown reader following (Kansas City, MO). Featured in a local magazine publication and two news television segment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...